Teachers - -North Cottage
You can contact me through the following ways
1. Call 403-342-2170 (North Cottage High School)
2. Text only: (587) 849-4084
2. Email: email@example.com
4. Google Hangouts: add firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an oldie as I am in my 26th year of teaching and am told I have a 70-year-old hip (30 years of soccer will do that). But, don't let that fool you. I know what Pokemon are...
Oilers Fan and SUPPORTER OF ALL CANADIAN NATIONAL SPORTS
My role at North Cottage and the Alternative School Programs is to encourage students to do their best. This includes support for the following
- Lead Teacher: Social Studies 10-20-30; English Language Arts 10-20-30, Aboriginal Studies 10-20-30, options (Psychology, Sociology, HCS3000/3010, 21C Learning, Wildlife, and many more.
Very proud of the many students who strive to do their best in the Alternative Program environment. Together we can do it!
I also have the opportunity to be very involved in the education community to improve the learning opportunities of our students. Each role I take on is a great challenge and very rewarding:
- Past-president of the ATASSC Central Regional Council
- Communications manager for the Provincial ATASSC council
- Former President of the ATASSC Provincial Council
- ATASSC Provincial Specialist Council Conference 2011 Chair
- Completed my Master's of Educational Studies in Leadership and School Improvement at the University of Alberta. June 2011.
- RedTech Cohort: Supporting students through the integration of technologies.
- Marker of Diploma exams (SS30-2)
- RDPSD Teacher's Voice Committee