My role at Alternative School Centre is to encourage students to do their best. This includes support through the following
- Lead Teacher: Social Studies 10-20-30; Aboriginal Studies 10-20-30
- Lead Teacher: Work Experience
- Lead Teacher: 21C Learning (Google Platform)
- Tech Support/Liaison for School
- School Website Manager
- Mentor Teacher (Last Names A, B, W, X, Y, Z)
- Food sampler for the Kettle's Boiling Kitchen
Very proud of the many students who strive to do their best in the Alternative School environment.
I also have the opportunity to be very involved in the education community to improve the learning opportunities of our students. Each role I take on is a great challenge and very rewarding:
- Past-president of the ATASSC Central Regional Council
- Communications manager for the Provincial ATASSC council
- Former President of the ATASSC Provincial Council
- ATASSC Provincial Specialist Council Conference 2011 Chair
- Completed my Master's of Educational Studies in Leadership and School Improvement at the University of Alberta. June 2011.
- RedTech Cohort: Supporting students through integration of technologies.
- Marker of Diploma exams (SS30-2)
Oilers Fan and SUPPORTER OF ALL CANADIAN NATIONAL SPORTS OILERS FAN