You can contact me through the following ways
1. Call 403-343-1354 ext 111
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Google Hangouts: add firstname.lastname@example.org
My role at Alternative School Centre is to encourage students to do their best. This includes support for the following
- Lead Teacher: Social Studies 10-20-30; Aboriginal Studies 10-20-30
- Lead Teacher: Makerspace activities
- Lead Teacher: 21C Learning (Google Platform)
- Tech Support/Liaison for School
- School Website Manager
- Food sampler for the Kettle's Boiling Kitchen
Very proud of the many students who strive to do their best in the Alternative School environment.
I also have the opportunity to be very involved in the education community to improve the learning opportunities of our students. Each role I take on is a great challenge and very rewarding:
- Past-president of the ATASSC Central Regional Council
- Communications manager for the Provincial ATASSC council
- Former President of the ATASSC Provincial Council
- ATASSC Provincial Specialist Council Conference 2011 Chair
- Completed my Master's of Educational Studies in Leadership and School Improvement at the University of Alberta. June 2011.
- RedTech Cohort: Supporting students through the integration of technologies.
- Marker of Diploma exams (SS30-2)
- Teacher's Voice Committee
Oilers Fan and SUPPORTER OF ALL CANADIAN NATIONAL SPORTS