All high school students should register for MyPass and use this resource to check their graduation progress.
- The science requirement—Science 20 or 24, Biology 20, Chemistry 20 or Physics 20—may also be met with the 10-credit combination of Science 14 and Science 10.
- Students may earn any number of credits in the study of second languages, but only a maximum of 25 language credits may be used to meet the 100-credit requirement for the Alberta High School Diploma.
- 30-level English language arts or 30-level social studies courses from a different course sequence may not be used to meet the 30-level course requirement.
- Students may earn a maximum of 30 credits in Work Experience, but only 15 credits may be used to meet the 100-credit requirement for the Alberta High School Diploma.
- To qualify for a Certificate of High School Achievement, students must successfully complete a minimum of one academic Knowledge and Employability course.
Adding New Courses
Students who need to register in additional courses to meet their graduation requirements should make an appointment with Stephen or Shelley ASAP.