How do I register at ASC?
Students who wish to enroll in the ASC Program will:
- call ahead to make a registration appointment
- a parent/guardian is asked to attend with students under the age of 18
- provide a birth certificate, passport, status card or driver's license issued after 2010. (We will copy)
- participate in an approximately 30-minute meeting with an Administrator at ASC
- participate in an appointment with the lead teacher of the subject(s) you sign up for.
- pay applicable fees
ASC accepts registrations on an ongoing basis, throughout most of the school year. If you plan to complete in the current school year (June) then the registration deadline for five credit courses is at the end of March. Some grade 12 courses operate on strict diploma schedules set by Alberta Education. Please refer to the school calendar/handbook for important dates.
RDPSD District-wide information for registration: http://www.rdpsd.ab.ca/Registration.php