Due to the abbreviated, intensive nature of the summer program, homework assignments and assigned readings form a major component of all our courses. Students should be prepared to spend four hours per day on homework in addition to the class time.
- Biology 20, 30
- Chemistry 20, 30
- English 10-1, 10-2, 20-1, 20-2, 30-1, 30-2
- Math 10-C, 10-3, 20-1, 20-2, 20-3, 30-1, 30-2, 30-3, 31
- Physics 20, 30
- Science 10, 14, 20, 24, 30
- Social Studies 10-1, 10-2, 20-1, 20-2, 30-1, 30-2
- CALM (3 Credit Course) / Physical Education 10 (3 Credit Course)
** Prerequisite Requirements: Prerequisite courses must be completed and passed prior to summer school. Students registered without the required prerequisites will be withdrawn from the course.
TYPE OF STUDY
There are two levels of study:
Teacher Instruction - requires 15 or more students registered in one subject
Module Based Materials of Study - less than 15 students registered in one subject. This is a student directed type of study. A teacher specializing in your subject will be present in the classroom to answer any questions you may have.
Students must attend class every day and be present for final exam